To promote quality culture and sustenance in academics and administrative process for holistic development of the institution.
1. To ensure innovative teaching learning practices.
2. To develop benchmark for monitoring various programs / activities leading to quality improvement. .
1. To sustain quality culture in the institution.
2. To develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in overall performance of the institutions.
3. To optimize and integrate modern methods of Teaching and Learning process.
4. To ensure adequacy in maintaining and functioning the support structure and services.
5. To document various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
6. To organize inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
7. To prepare and submit the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per the guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
8. To apply various institutional accreditation and ranking.
• To continuously revise the curriculum of all programmes as per the New Education Policy. Addition of more numbers of skill development courses are planned and to continue to provide holistic value based education.
• To continue to provide congenial learning environment for holistic development of Students, Faculty and Supporting Staff.
• To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality in teaching-learning process.
• To undertake quality-related research studies,consultancy and training programmes.
• To facilitate Faculty and Student Exchange Programmes with Other Academic Institutions and Linkages and to develop more formal linkages through MoUs.
• To create awareness and initiate measures for protecting and promoting environment.
• To devise techniques to improve Teaching Learning & Evaluation process.
• To continue to provide formal education to needy and deserving students.
• To increase Extension activities.
* Industry Institute interaction has been strengthened. The Institute has got academic collaboration with IBM for Programmes including CSE, IT, ECE and AI & DS. Faculty members have been trained in ‘Nan Muthalvan’ Scheme of Tamilnadu Government.Stack holders feed backs and suggestions were integrated in curriculum design in all undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Value added courses have been conducted in all programmes in collaboration with reputed Industries.
* Continuous training for Faulty members in ICT tools to make teaching learning process more effective. Using these ICT tools, Video lectures were prepared by faculty members and have been uploaded in Institution’s You tube Channel.
* To inculcate research culture,12 research projects have been supported by Management of the Institution under Research seed money scheme and faculty members published 93research papers of SCOPUS indexed journals. 42 Text books have been published Extension and outreach activities like Plastic free world,Energy conservation,Act of kindness, Books donation to Public libraries Blood donation and tree planting have been initiated through various clubs and societies.
* IQAC initiated academic alliance with online learning platforms like Coursera,Edex and NPTEL as a result 375 courses have been completed by faculty members and students. Faculty members participated in nearly 700 webinars, online conferences and 292 FDP/STTP. More than 200 programmes have been organized through virtual mode.
* Academic and Administrative audits have been conducted. NBA Status for the below mentioned departments has been extended up to 2025.
B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Initiatives have been taken for preparation of applying for NBA IN B.Tech Information Technology and MBA Programmes
HiTech IQAC Composition
IQAC- Academic & Administrative Audit
HiTech Best Practices
HiTech IQAC Meeting 2020-2021 Details
HiTech IQAC Meeting 2021-2022 Details
HiTech IQAC Meeting 2022-2023 Details
HiTech IQAC Meeting 2023-2024 Details